University Construction and Planning is here to serve you with your design and construction and renovation needs. 

The first step is to complete this form for any of the following requests: exterior signage, vinyl graphics, departmental lettering, furniture orders, and/or quotes.

These forms must be filled out in full: Bldg., Room No., and Account No., and must be signed by the Budget Manager. All sign orders and furniture orders must go through and be ordered by University Planning and Construction Management.

After the request is received UCP will contact you to begin your project. 

Things to remember when submitting a work order for furniture/furnishings:

Before a purchase requisition can be submitted a copy of the furniture requested must be approved and submitted through University Construction and Planning.  A purchase order will not be written until a quote is received.  Departments are prohibited from purchasing furniture/furnishings without proper approval by the budget manager.

  • On your requisition indicate the proposal number, (Located in the top right hand of the page).
  • Budget Manager's name and approval Signature on the Work Order.
  •  The location, building, room number, contact person and telephone number for delivery and installation.
  • Manufacturer name, part number and item description should be listed for each item. All finishes, fabrics and options must be listed for each item.
  • Typical lead time for furniture orders to be delivered is 5-6 weeks.
  • Furniture is made to order and is not returnable.  Once a purchase is placed with the manufacturer, it cannot be canceled.
  • University Construction and Planning does not carry an inventory of new furniture.  There is, at times, a small surplus of used furniture available in our storage warehouse.  If you are interested in any furniture items, please contact University Construction and Planning at 226-6516.

Disposal or Removal of Existing Furniture:

Under no circumstances should any employee attempt to move furniture.  All furniture moves must be approved by University Construction and Planning.  Please submit a work order through Materials Management to have your furniture moved or relocated.

On-campus furniture and furnishings are managed by University Construction and Planning and the Procurement Department.  This ensures that furniture standards and guidelines are met with the approach to cost, quality, design and health and safety codes.  Several factors are detailed in purchasing which are; project specifications/design,  industry standards, availability of products, aesthetics and warranty.


Phone: For more information on either campus, please contact us at 386-226-6512 or 386-226-6355.