On-Campus Vaccination Clinics
Embry-Riddle has been working with providers to offer on-campus vaccination clinics at residential campuses in Daytona Beach and Prescott. We will update this page as supplies become available.
Clinic Dates and Registration
- Dates: Weekly - Monday & Tuesday (based on vaccine availability)
- Times: 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Location: Health Services – Building 500
- Vaccine Clinic Appointment registration links: Can be found on the Health Services Department page in ERNIE https://ernie.erau.edu/Departments/Health-Wellness-Services-Daytona/Pages/Vaccine-Clinic.aspx
Future clinic dates TBD
- Open to Embry-Riddle students, staff and faculty
- Adults who are 18 years and older, in accordance with FDA guidelines
- Will be in the local area to receive second dose (if required) at the time and date specified during registration
What to Bring
- Photo ID and proof of age
- Copy of Insurance Card (front and back, Prescott only)
- CompletedCDC pre-vaccination checklist
- Completed Health/Embry-Riddle Consent Form
- Johnson & Johnson (not available on campus at this time)
- Moderna (Daytona Beach) – two doses, 28 days apart
- Pfizer (not available on campus at this time)
- Appointments are required. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
- Arrive to your appointment on time. The vaccines must be used in a specific amount of time once they are opened. If you are late to your appointment, you may miss out.
- EAGLEcards will be checked to confirm your affiliation with Embry-Riddle.
- Dress appropriately to ensure easy access to your upper arm.
- Plan for post-vaccine observation time. You will need to stay on-site for at least 15 minutes after your vaccination so healthcare professionals can observe you. Observation time is 30 minutes for those who have a history of severe reaction to injectable vaccines.
For More Information
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.