Become a Nexus Partner
Rare are the opportunities to provide leadership to those who need experience and proven success. As a Nexus Partner of the John Mica Engineering and Aerospace Innovation Complex at Embry-Riddle Research Park, your company will be positioned to influence, contribute and access the burgeoning businesses that will bring new tech enterprises to market. Your partnership with the University will ensure that the start-up companies are firmly on track toward success. Your company’s investment will reap immeasurable rewards, both financial and intangible rewards. You’ll gain access to new technologies in their seminal stages of development. You’ll bring your expertise and contribute to solutions for the challenges the start-ups will encounter. Invest in tomorrow with Embry-Riddle and emerging enterprises headed toward profit and prosperity.
Nexus Partners will become part of the University community and will enjoy these advantages:
- ERAU credentials for four individuals
- Prominent logo within MicaPlex Building
- Logo placed on Clyde Morris Boulevard signage
- Sign in MicaPlex lobby
- Logo/Name on ERAU website with link to your organization’s website
- Invitation to all MicaPlex Speaker Series lectures and events
- Invitation to all major ERAU events
- Invitation to Industry Advisory Board dinners
- Access to research librarians
- Privilege to reserve MicaPlex conference rooms
- Opportunity to contract for Henderson’s Duva Banquet Hall and Lobby for one major event per year
- Shared, collaborative office environment within the MicaPlex
- Priority reservation for Career Expo booth and/or Career Services networking events
DuvaSawko is a highly successful business solutions company in the healthcare industry with a philosophy that tailors methodologies to the client’s needs to support startups and entrepreneurial endeavors.
As the leading promoter of motor sports entertainment, International Speedway Corporation (ISC) is committed to supporting growth and entrepreneurial success in the tech sector of Central Florida.
The CEO Business Alliance is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization with the sole mission to stimulate new job creation and capital investment in Volusia County.