Technology Transfer Office
Embry-Riddle’s Technology Transfer Office, a part of the Legal Department, secures intellectual property protection for the inventions produced as part of the university’s research enterprise. But patents and copyrights are only the first step in translating research results into real-world products. Embry-Riddle technologies are now showcased to potential industry partners through a dedicated marketing website. You can search, browse, and view details about Embry-Riddle inventions available for licensing.
The Technology Transfer Office is available to provide presentations on the subjects of technology transfer, intellectual property or research commercialization.
- Graduate Student's Work Advances Space Communication Systems
- Future Electrical Engineer Takes Advantage of New MicaPlex Lab
- Embry-Riddle Plans Expansion of Its Research Park through Partnership with Space Square
- MicaPlex Tenant Supports 'Beyond Visual Line of Sight' Drone Survey
- VerdeGo™ Aero and SeaMax™ to Join Embry-Riddle’s Applied Aviation and Engineering Research Hangar
- Global Aerospace Communications Leader Arralis to Join Embry-Riddle Research Park
- Student-Led Startups Secure Funding at Launch Your Venture
- Research Park Startup Sensatek Wins Major NSF Award