The MS in Management program will prepare you to thrive in today’s high-tech, high-speed international aviation industry and is taught by faculty who will challenge you to become a better thinker. You will learn law from attorneys, management from executives, and human resources from senior-level decision makers – most of whom possess a doctorate degree along with real-world knowledge and experience.
Offered in partnership with the Mohammed VI International Academy of Civil Aviation, the Master of Science of Management program brings Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s long tradition of excellence to Casablanca.
With the challenges of full-time employment, family responsibilities or active duty, you need an education that’s as flexible as you are, from an institution that will support your journey every step of the way.
The MS in Management is offered both on campus and online, giving you the greatest freedom and flexibility as you pursue your educational and career goals. Both options offer students all the advantages of an Embry-Riddle education:
- Current, cutting-edge curriculum
- Instructors who are international aviation experts
- Real-time connection with students and instructors
- Networking with industry leaders all over the world.
Registration is ongoing.
The comprehensive, cutting-edge curriculum provides a well-rounded knowledge base for today’s high-tech, global workforce. The program will enable you to do the following:
- Learn how to apply your functional background to a hands-on managerial role.
- Immediately explore actionable concepts that you can bring back to your organization.
- Leverage industry best practices to deploy proven solutions to operational problems.
- Gain practical knowledge of quantitative analysis, planning and strategy, global economics, law, and technical management.
- Improve soft skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, decision-making, and leadership.
In addition to your core curriculum of MSM studies, you will also have the opportunity to focus on one of these specializations:
- Human Resources Management
- Global Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
The MSM degree goes beyond textbook education. The program culminates in a Capstone project, giving you the opportunity to conduct a case study, solve an organizational problem, research management trends, or pursue another area of interest. This ensures applied, hands-on experience before graduation, giving you a competitive advantage in the evolving landscape of management.