- VerdeGo™ Aero and SeaMax™ to Join Embry-Riddle’s Applied Aviation and Engineering Research Hangar
- Meteorology Students Get Up Close to Tornadoes
- Prof. Jeremy Ernst Leads Major NSF Project to Help Engineering Students Succeed
- Embry-Riddle, UCF Partner to Map Oyster Reefs Using UAS
- Outstanding Researcher of the Year Wins $1.3M NASA Award
- Counter-Drone Technology to be Commercialized by Embry-Riddle and Drone Defense Systems LLC
ResearchER has been published twice annually (Spring and Fall) and highlights some of the research happening at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
ERAU is equipped for and experienced in research
associated with Applied Science, Aviation, Business, Computers and Technology, Engineering, Safety, Security and Space, and more.