Embry-Riddle wants you to get credit for courses you’ve previously taken at other institutions, prior military training and national exams. Use our Transfer Portal to get a free, unofficial estimate of how your credits will transfer to different undergraduate degree programs at Embry-Riddle.

Embry-Riddle is happy to welcome transfer students! We work one-on-one with you to maximize your transfer credit and put you on the fast track to success.

You’re considered a transfer student if you have completed college-level course work after graduating from high school. Students with credit from dual enrollment, or other advanced standing earned while in high school (AP, IB, etc.) are considered first-time students with advanced standing.

Once we receive your official transcripts and other required documents, we can review your file for admission. Accepted students will receive a complete evaluation reflecting any transfer or advanced standing credit awarded and coursework remaining to complete your degree.

For campus-specific information on required documents, please visit the corresponding transfer portal for Worldwide/Online or Residential (Daytona Beach or Prescott Campus).

Tip: For best results, create a profile so you can request a review of courses not currently found in our system and save your work. 

Note: The transfer portal is intended for new undergraduate students. Current Embry-Riddle students who wish to transfer between campuses should work with their Academic Advisor to complete an Intra-University Transfer form. Current students who wish to take courses at another institution should work with their Academic Advisor to complete the Authorization to Enroll at Another Institution form/Off-Campus Petition form in ERNIE.