Embry-Riddle continues to push the boundaries of groundbreaking aerospace / aviation research and innovation around the world. With a focus on signature research areas, the university partners with industry and other key stakeholders to develop new insights and solutions for the challenges of today and opportunities of tomorrow. Embry-Riddle’s world-class facilities, faculty expertise and interactive learning environment create a rich, innovative culture.
The research focus areas at Embry-Riddle continue to evolve as technology and the world around us changes.
Embry-Riddle is committed to the ethical conduct of human subjects research.
- Embry-Riddle Study Assesses Medical Helicopter Risks
- National Science Foundation to Support Eagle Research of Mysterious Stars
- New Data Science Tool Boosts First-Year Student Success
- Shape-Shifting Materials: Embry-Riddle Researchers Report Thermal Energy Breakthrough
- College of Arts & Sciences Expands Faculty, Molecular Research Capability
- Student Researcher Works Toward Greater Retention of Women in Aviation
- Understanding Human Movement Key to Guiding Public Health Strategies
- Embry-Riddle Adds Six New Telescopes to Accommodate Growing Astronomy Program