Embry-Riddle continues to push the boundaries of groundbreaking aerospace / aviation research and innovation around the world. With a focus on signature research areas, the university partners with industry and other key stakeholders to develop new insights and solutions for the challenges of today and opportunities of tomorrow. Embry-Riddle’s world-class facilities, faculty expertise and interactive learning environment create a rich, innovative culture.
The research focus areas at Embry-Riddle continue to evolve as technology and the world around us changes.
Embry-Riddle is committed to the ethical conduct of human subjects research.
- Eagles Partner With Alumna-Owned Drone Firm To Fight Wildfires, Protect First Responders
- Student Research on Bird-Aircraft Collisions Draws Regulators’ Interest
- New $670,000 Federal Grant To Help Eagle Researchers Take On Fusion Energy Generation
- Eagles Launch Tech Aboard NASA Rockets From Virginia, the Arctic
- Students Use Drones To Map Ancient American Cities, Capture First-Ever Imagery of Rock Carvings
- Eagles Take Ride of a Lifetime Aboard NASA’s Flying Observatory
- Virtual Reality Flight-Training Program at Embry-Riddle Set for Expansion
- Embry-Riddle Joins NSF Space Weather Challenge