Embry-Riddle continues to push the boundaries of groundbreaking aerospace / aviation research and innovation around the world.
With a focus on signature research areas, the university partners with industry and other key stakeholders to develop new insights and solutions for the challenges of today and opportunities of tomorrow.
Embry-Riddle’s world-class facilities, faculty expertise and interactive learning environment create a rich, innovative culture.
Labs & Centers
The research focus areas at Embry-Riddle continue to evolve as technology and the world around us changes.
Embry-Riddle is committed to the ethical conduct of human subjects research.
- Boeing, Embry-Riddle Partner on $5.1 Million Center to Advance Aviation Safety
- How AI Can Improve Your Travel Experience
- Professor Named U.S. Fulbright Scholar, to Study Climate Change in Norway
- Undergraduate Researchers Target Space Debris Removal in Rare Publication Opportunity
- Testing Gravity on the Tiny New Frontier of Physics
- Two Cybersecurity Leaders Honored at Embry-Riddle Expert Symposium
- EPA to Get First Look at Eagle Research That Monitors Air Quality Using Drones
- Speedway Project Promises Insights into Heart Disease Space Travel More
Students gain unique research experiences while working independently or with faculty in sponsored programs and activities.
Discover research findings, expert commentary and more from Embry-Riddle faculty and staff.