Embry-Riddle continues to push the boundaries of groundbreaking aerospace / aviation research and innovation around the world. With a focus on signature research areas, the university partners with industry and other key stakeholders to develop new insights and solutions for the challenges of today and opportunities of tomorrow. Embry-Riddle’s world-class facilities, faculty expertise and interactive learning environment create a rich, innovative culture.
The research focus areas at Embry-Riddle continue to evolve as technology and the world around us changes.
Embry-Riddle is committed to the ethical conduct of human subjects research.
- New FAA Grant To Help Embry-Riddle Researchers Improve Drone Safety
- Eagle Wins National ‘Full-Ride’ Scholarship and Career Boost
- Turtle Trackers Fly Drones Out of Sight
- Undergrads To Push Drone Swarm Research Forward With Aid From Federal Funding
- Aerospace Engineering Ph.D. Program Gets $840,000 Boost From U.S. Department of Education
- International Space Innovation Team Advances to NASA Finals
- Embry-Riddle to Develop Camera System for Upcoming Polaris Dawn Space Mission
- Eagle Undergrad’s Research on ‘Space Mice’ Tops National Conference