Embry-Riddle continues to push the boundaries of groundbreaking aerospace / aviation research and innovation around the world. With a focus on signature research areas, the university partners with industry and other key stakeholders to develop new insights and solutions for the challenges of today and opportunities of tomorrow. Embry-Riddle’s world-class facilities, faculty expertise and interactive learning environment create a rich, innovative culture.
The research focus areas at Embry-Riddle continue to evolve as technology and the world around us changes.
Embry-Riddle is committed to the ethical conduct of human subjects research.
- Award-Winning Embry-Riddle Engineer Shares Thought Leadership on How 5G Impacts Aviation
- Embry-Riddle Heart Defect Research Reaches $700,000 in Funding
- How Do Pilots Think? New Presidential Research Fellow Seeks Answers
- Student Research Symposium Teaches Real-World Skills
- FAA Powers Electric Flight Research with New Grant
- Students Support Real-World Tests of Research Park Technology
- Eagles Build Instruments for Mars-Bound Satellites
- Eagle Professor's Space Debris Removal Device Receives Patent