Embry-Riddle continues to push the boundaries of groundbreaking aerospace / aviation research and innovation around the world.
With a focus on signature research areas, the university partners with industry and other key stakeholders to develop new insights and solutions for the challenges of today and opportunities of tomorrow.
Embry-Riddle’s world-class facilities, faculty expertise and interactive learning environment create a rich, innovative culture.
Labs & Centers
The research focus areas at Embry-Riddle continue to evolve as technology and the world around us changes.
Embry-Riddle is committed to the ethical conduct of human subjects research.
- Embry-Riddle Earns $2.25 Million in NASA Funding to Build New Space Instruments and Conduct Space Weather Research
- Research on Pilot Mental Health, Drone Swarms Top Student Showcase
- ‘Space Waves’ Offer New Clues to Space Weather, Embry-Riddle Researchers Report
- Embry-Riddle Team More Than Doubles World Record for Amateur Liquid Rocket Flight
- Eagle Earns NASA Fellowship for Contributions to Ongoing Gravity Research
- Researchers Work to Advance Urban Air Mobility, Supported by $1.4 Million NASA Grant
- Embry-Riddle Undergrads Test-Launch New Instruments from Hurricane Hunter Plane
- Innovations in E-Flight, Mobile Farm Monitoring and Soundscape Navigation Top Embry-Riddle Business Competition
Students gain unique research experiences while working independently or with faculty in sponsored programs and activities.
Discover research findings, expert commentary and more from Embry-Riddle faculty and staff.