Embry-Riddle continues to push the boundaries of groundbreaking aerospace / aviation research and innovation around the world. With a focus on signature research areas, the university partners with industry and other key stakeholders to develop new insights and solutions for the challenges of today and opportunities of tomorrow. Embry-Riddle’s world-class facilities, faculty expertise and interactive learning environment create a rich, innovative culture.
The research focus areas at Embry-Riddle continue to evolve as technology and the world around us changes.
Embry-Riddle is committed to the ethical conduct of human subjects research.
- Eagle Professor's Space Debris Removal Device Receives Patent
- Exploring ’Blue Oceans’ – Presidential Research Fellow Launches Two New Projects
- Embry-Riddle, AIRT to Study Drone Use by First Responders
- Eagles Work to Reduce Collateral Damage in Air Force Study of Warhead Shrapnel
- Eagles Work to Boost Aviation Cybersecurity, Supported by $1 Million Federal Grant
- Embry-Riddle Study Assesses Medical Helicopter Risks
- National Science Foundation to Support Eagle Research of Mysterious Stars
- New Data Science Tool Boosts First-Year Student Success