The safety and health of its students, faculty and staff is of the utmost importance to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. The University Emergency Management Plan is designed to coordinate with local, county, state and federal governments. Emergency Management provides the framework through which Embry-Riddle prepares for, responds to, recovers from and mitigates the impacts of a wide variety of disasters and emergency events that could adversely affect the health, safety and/or general welfare of the students, faculty, staff and visitors.
The University makes every effort to avoid class schedule and service disruptions. However, severe weather or other unexpected emergencies may require modifications to campus work and class schedules.
Campus-Specific Emergency Management Details
Important Contact Information
- Division of International Programs, Daytona Beach: 386-323-8133
- Embry-Riddle Health Services Department, Daytona Beach: 386-226-7917
- Florida Department of Health: 386-316-5030
- Embry-Riddle Campus Safety, Daytona Beach: 386-226-6480
- Center for International Programs & Services, Prescott: 928-777-3429
- Embry-Riddle Wellness Center, Prescott: 928-777-6653
- Arizona Department of Health Services: 602-542-1025
- Embry-Riddle Campus Safety, Prescott: 928-777-3333