Graduate Certificate in
The Graduate Certificate in Project Management prepares students with skills in risk and resource management aimed toward project management practices.
About the Graduate Certificate in Project Management
Embry‑Riddle Aeronautical University’s graduate online Project Management Certificate program gives you the background and practical skills you will need to deliver projects on time, on budget and with minimum friction. The Project Management Institute estimates there will be 25 million new project management positions available by 2030.
Whether the goal is launching a new product or streamlining an outdated procedure, every project needs an effective leader. By gaining new skills with key performance indicators (KPIs), as well as resource management and risk assessment, master's students can expand their career opportunities in the industry.
Student Learning Outcomes
While earning an online Project Management Certificate you will have the opportunity to learn:
- To balance cost, schedule, scope, quality and risks to achieve project objectives
- Evaluate and apply behavioral and communication skills
- Operationalize the critical business processes of project management
- The development and implementation of strategy and competitive advantage
About Project Management at the Worldwide & Online Campus
The Graduate Certificate in Project Management is a 12-credit online program that prepares you to lead, manage and make decisions that are consistent with current project management practices.
You’ll be taught to use a variety of analytical tools to solve problems, identify key performance indicators (KPIs), practice risk assessment and utilize resource management while also learning the guidelines that pertain to ethics and communication within a team environment. The course also covers budgeting, scheduling, procurement management and mitigating risks.
Project Management Information
- Credits: 12
- Online or In-Person: Fully Online
The Project Management Certificate enables students to:
- Perform generally accepted project management techniques to plan and execute projects
- Apply analytical tools for problem solving and effective project decision-making
- Apply ethical, behavioral, and communications skills within the project team environment
- Analyze project metrics for the purpose of reporting and control of projects
Note: Certificate programs are not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid unless taken as part of a degree program.
|PMGT 500||Foundations of Project Management||3|
|PMGT 520||Fundamentals of Project Scope, Schedule, Cost, and Resource Management||3|
|PMGT 530||Fundamentals of Project Quality, Communication, Stakeholder, Resource, and Procurement Management||3|
|PMGT 613||Assessing and Managing Project Risk||3|
Estimate your tuition by using the Tuition Calculator
Learn more about the benefits of an Online Degree
Learn about our General Education