Master of Science in
Being a strong leader means more than just having a willingness to take on a project or organization. Today’s workforce requires skills and techniques that involve critical thinking, strategy, and communication. Embry-Riddle Worldwide offers an M.S. in Leadership degree program that prepares students to be mindful, passionate leaders who make a difference.
The M.S. in Leadership degree program at ERAU has an excellent reputation. Through a unique blend of leadership theory and concepts, core knowledge, skills and competencies, and tools and techniques, the program prepares students to lead with confidence.
With students from different locations and backgrounds, the M.S. in Leadership program at Embry-Riddle Worldwide promotes diversity and teaches effective leadership techniques for use in global business and operations.
With ERAU’s online educational opportunities and a network of education facilities designed to support student advancement in the U.S. and abroad, students have the flexibility to learn at a campus near them or even in their own home.
About Leadership at the Worldwide & Online Campus
Many companies may look the same from the outside. But on the inside, there are dramatic differences in culture and performance. And where it all begins is with strong leadership. Great leaders develop high-performing teams that consistently outperform the competition. Good leadership is not a fluke. Good leaders are systematically developed.
The M.S. in Leadership program at ERAU’s Worldwide & Online Campus helps students develop the skills, knowledge, and competencies that make effective leaders who stand out. Not only will their studies prepare them for today’s most challenging leadership roles, graduates will also be positioned as valued decision-makers of tomorrow.
Taught by faculty members who have terminal degrees and are experts in the field. Representing a wide variety of academic disciplines, they’ve demonstrated a range of university/college-level teaching experience and history of leadership in academia and the private or public sectors.
ERAU’s Worldwide & Online Campus is designed to accommodate students who need to stay close to home to pursue a degree. Students can take this entire program online and complete course work as it fits into their schedules.
Worldwide & Online Campus students benefit from being part of the ERAU family and are granted access to expert faculty, fellow students, and alumni with whom they can share experiences and network.
Many companies look the same from the outside, but on the inside, there are dramatic differences in culture and performance. It all starts with leadership.
Good leaders develop high-performing teams that consistently outperform their competition. These teams capitalize on their strengths, draw inspiration from diversity, and hold each other accountable to achieving their mission.
Good leadership is not a fluke. Good leaders are systematically developed. The Master of Science in Leadership degree helps students develop the competencies that are essential for leading an organization effectively.
Through this comprehensive curriculum, you will learn how to:
- Communicate powerfully and develop additional sources of influence.
- Understand your leadership capacities and minimize your blind spots.
- Analyze and diagnose organizational issues that impact your team’s performance.
- Anticipate the need for organizational change and renewal.
- Establish and foster a high-performing culture across your organization.
In addition to preparing you for today’s most challenging leadership positions, this degree will equip you with the skill and vision to become one of the architects of tomorrow.
|OBLD 500||Leadership Foundations in Research||3|
|OBLD 511||Organizational Leadership||3|
|OBLD 521||Leadership Communication||3|
|OBLD 535||Leadership & Organizational Design||3|
|OBLD 632||Strategic Decision-Making for Leaders||3|
|OBLD 633||Adaptive Leadership in Complex Environments||3|
|OBLD 634||Leadership Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility||3|
|OBLD 635||Organizational Change||3|
|OBLD 641||Resonant Leadership: Leading Change||3|
|OBLD 690||Graduate Leadership Capstone||3|
Estimate your tuition by using the Tuition Calculator
Learn more about the benefits of an Online Degree
Learn about our General Education
- Concussion-Detecting Helmets, 3D Printing Software Among Innovations Presented at Eagle Startup Showcase
- Eagles Win Creativity Prize for Autonomous Delivery System
- Embry-Riddle Professor Named Fulbright Scholar, To Study Air Transport Connectivity in the Bahamas
- Mother and Son Earn Degrees Together at Worldwide Campus Commencement
- International Space Innovation Team Advances to NASA Finals
- Embry-Riddle Computer and Project Management Students Build App for Pilots
- Commander of First-Ever All-Civilian Space Mission to Address Grads at Embry-Riddle Commencement
- Embry-Riddle to Develop Camera System for Upcoming Polaris Dawn Space Mission
- Breast Cancer Detection, Water Filtration and Bridge Health Innovations Top Embry-Riddle’s Competition for Entrepreneurs
- Eagle Undergraduates To Showcase Space Debris Research on National Stage
- Eagles Use Drones to Track Invasive Pythons in the Everglades
- Black History Month: Student Leader Builds Compassion, Sets Sights on FBI
Airline Executive Leverages Graduate Degree to Elevate his Leadership Expertise
When John Hornibrook, now 59, graduated from college with his Bachelor of Science in Aviation, he never imagined that more than 30 years later he’d earn a master’s degree in Leadership from Embry-Riddle. Only three months away from completing his degree, Horizon Air’s vice president of flight operations finds that his graduate courses have expanded his horizons in ways he didn’t realize were possible.