Since its inception, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University has proactively built strong relationships with industry partners. Our goals are to establish new alliances with key industry partners, strengthen existing corporate relationships, and coordinate the university's interactions with the aviation, aerospace, engineering, and related industries.
With a coordinated effort between the Office of Corporate Engagement and the Office of Research at Embry-Riddle, we seek to partner with industry in collaborative research to provide hands-on learning for students and real-world solutions for business.
We are a source of unique, high caliber talent.
Serving as a facilitator between corporations and Embry-Riddle faculty and staff, we provide assistance and guidance in a wide range of areas, including:
- Aligning Embry-Riddle research strengths and resources with industry needs.
- Providing basic and applied research services, specialized facilities, and innovative technologies for commercial application.
- Seeking professional education and training to fulfill the needs of your workforce.
- Recruiting students for internships and full-time positions.
- Engaging with students and faculty by sponsoring facilities, labs, scholarships, and endowed chairs.