In this online program, students are prepared to become competent supervisors and managers for aviation maintenance programs anywhere in this global industry.
Graduates with a Master of Aviation Maintenance degree from Embry-Riddle depart with the knowledge and skills necessary to become effective professionals and leaders within the aviation maintenance industry.
Our faculty are passionate about aviation and work diligently to shape the next generation of aviation maintenance leaders through an extensive look into project management, logistics, leadership, managerial accounting, and more.
The Master of Aviation Maintenance is ideal for aspiring employees looking to launch their career and effectively lead their teams to success.
About Aviation Maintenance at the Worldwide & Online Campus
The Master of Aviation Maintenance degree program prepares Embry-Riddle Worldwide students to be competent supervisors and managers for aviation maintenance programs in the dynamic and highly complex aviation global industry.
Students develop a practical and analytical approach to problem-solving that meets the challenges of managing and leading aviation maintenance organizations across the world.
Comprised of 30 credit hours, this online degree program provides knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for students to become effective professionals, leaders, team members, managers, and undertake lifelong learning for continuing professional development.
|MAVM 609||Aircraft Maintenance Management||3|
|MSAS 621||Aviation/Aerospace Safety Program Management||3|
|MAVM 644||Integrated Logistics In Aviation Management||3|
|SFTY 530||Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation, Litigation & Compliance||3|
|BUAN 505||Information Analytics and Visualization in Decision Making||3|
|MAVM 601||Leadership in Global Aviation Maintenance Organizations||3|
|MAVM 605||Global Maintenance Resource Management||3|
|MAVM 615||Strategic Management of Global Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Operations||3|
|MAVM 620||Project Management for Aviation Maintenance||3|
|MAVM 625||Trends and Challenges for Global Aviation Maintenance Organizations||3|
|Total Degree Requirements||30|
Estimate your tuition by using the Tuition Calculator
Learn more about the benefits of an Online Degree
Learn about our General Education
- Embry-Riddle and Amerijet Collaborate on Pilot Pathway Program
- Aviation Week Op-Ed: It’s Time to Address Pilots’ Mental Health, Embry-Riddle President Writes
- U.S. News & World Report Names Embry-Riddle Among Nation’s Best Online Bachelor’s Programs and Online Bachelor's Programs for Vets
- Hawaiian Airlines Joins Embry-Riddle’s SkillBridge Program To Train, Employ Transitioning Military Personnel
- Eagle Researchers Advance Drone Technology for Tracking Wildfires
- Immersive Training Improves Radio Proficiency for International Flight Students
- U.S. Naval Community College Selects Embry-Riddle for Aviation Maintenance Program
- Over 900 Diplomas Earned at Embry-Riddle’s Fall 2022 Commencement Ceremonies
- Agility Is the Key to a Rewarding Career, Say Leaders of Humanitarian Flight Missions
- Young Eagle to Earn Associate’s, Pilot License Before High School Graduation
- Eagles Flight Teams Lead Cross-Country Regional Competitions
- Pilots Experience Worst-Case Scenarios in Embry-Riddle’s New Spatial Disorientation Lab