Graduates with a Master of Aviation Maintenance degree from Embry-Riddle depart with the knowledge and skills necessary to become effective professionals and leaders within the aviation maintenance industry.
Our faculty are passionate about aviation and work diligently to shape the next generation of aviation maintenance leaders through an extensive look into project management, logistics, leadership, managerial accounting, and more.
The Master of Aviation Maintenance is ideal for aspiring employees looking to launch their career and effectively lead their teams to success.
About Aviation Maintenance at the Worldwide & Online Campus
The Master of Aviation Maintenance degree program prepares Embry-Riddle Worldwide students to be competent supervisors and managers for aviation maintenance programs in the dynamic and highly complex aviation global industry.
Students develop a practical and analytical approach to problem-solving that meets the challenges of managing and leading aviation maintenance organizations across the world.
Comprised of 30 credit hours, this online degree program provides knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for students to become effective professionals, leaders, team members, managers, and undertake lifelong learning for continuing professional development.
The Master of Aviation Maintenance (MAM) degree program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to function as competent supervisors and managers of aviation maintenance programs in a dynamic and highly complex aviation global industry.
Students will develop a practical and analytical approach to problem-solving that will meet the challenges of managing and leading an aviation maintenance organization. The objective of the MAM is to provide the skills necessary for students to become influential professionals in the aviation maintenance industry. Within this context, the main goals of the MAM program are to provide students the opportunity to acquire the knowledge, skills, and abilities central to aviation maintenance and related industries. The program will provide the needed academic tools for students to become effective professionals, leaders, team members, managers, and undertake lifelong learning for continuing professional development.
|MAVM 609||Aircraft Maintenance Management||3|
|MSAS 621||Aviation/Aerospace Safety Program Management||3|
|MAVM 644||Integrated Logistics In Aviation Management||3|
|SFTY 530||Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation, Litigation & Compliance||3|
|MBAA 517||Managerial Accounting for Decision Making||3|
|MAVM 601||Leadership in Global Aviation Maintenance Organizations||3|
|MAVM 605||Global Maintenance Resource Management||3|
|MAVM 615||Strategic Management of Global Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Operations||3|
|MAVM 620||Project Management for Aviation Maintenance||3|
|MAVM 625||Trends and Challenges for Global Aviation Maintenance Organizations||3|
|Total Degree Requirements||30|
Estimate your tuition by using the Tuition Calculator
Learn more about the benefits of an Online Degree
Learn about our General Education
- Eagles Build Drone, Win Big at International Competition
- Aspiring Drone Pilots Can Now Train Remotely at Embry-Riddle
- Prescott’s Golden Eagles Flight Team Wins 13th National Championship
- Eagle Combines Passions, Uses Visual Art to Enhance Flight Training
- Extended Reality Can Improve Safety and Workforce Training, Embry-Riddle President Writes in Aviation Week
- Eagle Researchers Work to Improve Drone Awareness for Airspace and Aircraft Security
- Eagles Simulate Life in Space, on Earth
- Aviation Executive: Air Taxis Will Drive Workforce Demand
- Eagle Earns Boeing, Women in Aviation Scholarships in Pursuit of Pilot Dream
- Latina Pilots Unite! New Student Group Promotes Equality
- Erik Lindbergh: Right Now is the ‘Most Exciting Time’ in Aviation
- Aviation and Aerospace Sustainability Opens New Career Doors