Graduates with a Master of Aviation Maintenance degree from Embry-Riddle depart with the knowledge and skills necessary to become effective professionals and leaders within the aviation maintenance industry.
Our faculty are passionate about aviation and work diligently to shape the next generation of aviation maintenance leaders through an extensive look into project management, logistics, leadership, managerial accounting, and more.
The Master of Aviation Maintenance is ideal for aspiring employees looking to launch their career and effectively lead their teams to success.
About Aviation Maintenance at the Worldwide & Online Campus
The Master of Aviation Maintenance degree program prepares Embry-Riddle Worldwide students to be competent supervisors and managers for aviation maintenance programs in the dynamic and highly complex aviation global industry.
Students develop a practical and analytical approach to problem-solving that meets the challenges of managing and leading aviation maintenance organizations across the world.
Comprised of 30 credit hours, this program provides knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for students to become effective professionals, leaders, team members, managers, and undertake lifelong learning for continuing professional development.
The Master of Aviation Maintenance (MAM) degree program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to function as competent supervisors and managers of aviation maintenance programs in a dynamic and highly complex aviation global industry.
Students will develop a practical and analytical approach to problem-solving that will meet the challenges of managing and leading an aviation maintenance organization. The objective of the MAM is to provide the skills necessary for students to become professionals in the aviation maintenance industry. Within this context, the main goals of the MAM program are to provide the opportunity for students to acquire the knowledge, skills, and abilities central to aviation maintenance and related industries. The program will provide knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for students to become effective professionals, leaders, team members, managers, and undertake lifelong learning for continuing professional development.
|ASCI 609||Aircraft Maintenance Management||3|
|ASCI 621||Aviation/Aerospace Safety Program Management||3|
|ASCI 644||Integrated Logistics in Aviation Management||3|
|SFTY 530||Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation, Litigation & Compliance||3|
|MBAA 517||Managerial Accounting for Decision Making||3|
|MAVM 601||Leadership in Global Aviation Maintenance Organizations||3|
|MAVM 605||Global Maintenance Resource Management||3|
|MAVM 615||Strategic Management of Global Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Operations||3|
|MAVM 620||Project Management for Aviation Maintenance||3|
|MAVM 691||Aviation Maintenance Graduate Capstone||3|
Estimate your tuition by using the Tuition Calculator
Learn more about the benefits of an Online Degree
Learn about our General Education
- Embry-Riddle and City of Prescott Present the Wings Out West Airshow Oct. 5
- Embry-Riddle Among Nation’s Best in Undergraduate Engineering, Aerospace Engineering for 2020 - U.S. News & World Report
- Aviation Dean Alan Stolzer Tapped for Top National Safety Committee
- New Drone Study to Help Farmers Brace for Climate Change
- New Aviation Maintenance Science Chair Touts Employment Opportunities
- Urban Drone Flights over Kosovo Offer Rare Insights
- Embry-Riddle Partners with Industry to Bring Veterans into the Aviation Workforce
- Embry-Riddle and Microsoft Partner to Expand IT Program to Schofield Barracks
- MicaPlex Tenant Supports 'Beyond Visual Line of Sight' Drone Survey
- Embry-Riddle to Replenish its Flight-Training Fleet with Aircraft from Textron Aviation and Diamond Aircraft Industries
- Online Learning Helps International Student’s Dreams Take Flight
- Airline Pilot Takes Epic Journey – to an Online Degree