What do we do? We have two main roles. First, we get to know you and learn about your current accomplishments and future goals to help you find life-changing opportunities. Then, we guide you through the application process for those opportunities so that you submit applications you’re confident in to maximize your chance of success.
Here are some of the things we do:
- Share opportunities with the Embry-Riddle community through information sessions, presentations, on social media and in our newsletter.
- Meet with you one-on-one to discuss opportunities.
- Provide step-by-step guidance through the application process, from identifying the opportunity to hitting submit on your application.
- Hold workshops to help you develop your essays and other application materials.
- Conduct mock interview sessions to help you prepare for interviews.
- Offer resources to help with building relationships with mentors and obtaining strong recommendation letters.
Students interested in learning more can register for a virtual awards and fellowships interest meeting or fill out our interest form to receive more information. When filling out the interest form, please be as specific as possible. Students that are working on an application for a specific award or graduate school can schedule a one-on-one meeting to get help with their application.