Associate in Science in
Aviation Business Administration
Created for students who want to boost their analytical and critical thinking skills, this program provides a foundation to address business challenges in the industry.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Associate in Science in Aviation Business Administration is designed for students who want to start their education off by developing analytical and critical thinking skills to help solve today’s most complex aviation business challenges.
ERAU’s Worldwide Campus enables students to work while going to school, and an A.S. in Aviation Business Administration degree will help build a solid foundation of core business knowledge.
In the high-powered aviation industry, the key staff, operational, and executive positions are awarded to professionals who display a thorough knowledge of aviation as well as an exceptional aptitude for business.
Through this comprehensive program, students will learn how to think analytically, communicate clearly, and lead a team effectively. These valuable skills will prime graduates for professional success in any field.
About Aviation Business Administration at the Worldwide & Online Campus
ERAU’s Associate in Science in Aviation Business Administration is offered online at the Worldwide Campus, and is designed to help students develop the business skills needed to reach the top. Students of this degree program will gain a solid foundation of core business knowledge while developing a sharp business acumen.
At the Worldwide & Online Campus you can structure your education around your lifestyle, taking classes where you want and when you want.
The Associate in Science in Aviation Business Administration explores all facets of business administration and management, including:
- Management of Aeronautical Science
- Business Statistics & Accounting
- Business Marketing & Management
- Human Resources
Aeronautics curriculum is closely mapped to the needs and demands of the aviation/aerospace industry and to general education guidelines.
|Embry-Riddle courses in the general education categories of Communication Theory and Skills, Humanities, and Social Sciences may be chosen from those listed below, assuming prerequisites are met. Courses from other institutions are acceptable if they fall into these broad categories and are at the level specified.|
|Communication Theory and Skills|
|ENGL 123||English Composition||3|
|ENGL 222||Business Communication||3|
|Any Communication Theory and Skills above ENGL 106||3|
|Any Humanities elective (lower or upper level)||3|
|Any Humanities Elective (Upper Level)||3|
|Physical and Life Science|
|STAT 211||Statistics with Aviation Applications||3|
|or STAT 222||Business Statistics|
|Any College Algebra or Higher Math or any Statistics Credit cannot be awarded for STAT 211 or STAT 222||3|
|Any Computer Science||3|
|MGMT 201||Principles of Management||3|
|ACCT 210||Financial Accounting||3|
|MMIS 221||Introduction to Management Information Systems||3|
|ACCT 312||Managerial Accounting||3|
|OBLD 317||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MGMT 325||Social Responsibility and Ethics in Management||3|
|FINE 332||Corporate Finance I||3|
|Total Degree Requirements||60|
Get Started Now:
View our Online Education options.
- Attend a Virtual Info Session
- Schedule a One-on-One Info Session
- Request Information
- Apply Today
Estimate your tuition by using the Tuition Calculator
View Financial Aid Information
Learn more about the benefits of an Online Degree
Learn about our General Education
Find out about transferring credits to this degree
Learn more about our Veterans & Military benefits
View our Academic Calendar
Search Courses for this degree
- Student-Success Champion Dr. Kelly M. Austin Joins His Alma Mater, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, as Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Degree in Aviation Business Administration Puts New Mom on the Path to Success
- Four-Star General Inspires Worldwide Campus Spring Graduating Class
- Two More Embry-Riddle Professors Named Fulbright Scholars
- Innovations in E-Flight, Mobile Farm Monitoring and Soundscape Navigation Top Embry-Riddle Business Competition
- First Eagle to Study Abroad in Morocco Touts Personal, Professional Growth
- Embry-Riddle’s Digital Textbook Initiative Saves Students $2 Million in Past Six Years
- Capitol Experience: Internship puts her at the heart of aviation policy
- Three Eagles Named Management Fellows, Gain Federal Career Pathways
- U.S. News & World Report Names Embry-Riddle Among Nation’s Best Online Bachelor’s Programs and Online Bachelor's Programs for Vets
- Eagles Travel to Zambia for ‘Absolutely Unique’ Learning Experience
- Over 900 Diplomas Earned at Embry-Riddle’s Fall 2022 Commencement Ceremonies
Worldwide Graduate Launches Career through Co-op/Internship Program
While finishing her bachelor’s degree in Aviation Business Administration from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Worldwide Campus, Sydney Humbert was able to implement what she learned and earned college credits while working as a government liaison for an aviation training company.