Associate in Science in
Aviation Business Administration
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Associate in Science in Aviation Business Administration is designed for students who want to start their education off by developing analytical and critical thinking skills to help solve today’s most complex aviation business challenges.
ERAU’s Worldwide Campus enables students to work while going to school, and an A.S. in Aviation Business Administration degree will help build a solid foundation of core business knowledge.
In the high-powered aviation industry, the key staff, operational, and executive positions are awarded to professionals who display a thorough knowledge of aviation as well as an exceptional aptitude for business.
Through this comprehensive program, students will learn how to think analytically, communicate clearly, and lead a team effectively. These valuable skills will prime graduates for professional success in any field.
About Aviation Business Administration at the Worldwide & Online Campus
ERAU’s Associate in Science in Aviation Business Administration is offered online at the Worldwide Campus, and is designed to help students develop the business skills needed to reach the top. Students of this degree program will gain a solid foundation of core business knowledge while developing a sharp business acumen.
At the Worldwide & Online Campus you can structure your education around your lifestyle, taking classes where you want and when you want.
The Associate in Science in Aviation Business Administration explores all facets of business administration and management, including:
- Management of Aeronautical Science
- Business Statistics & Accounting
- Business Marketing & Management
- Human Resources
Aeronautics curriculum is closely mapped to the needs and demands of the aviation/aerospace industry and to general education guidelines.
|Embry-Riddle courses in the general education categories of Communication Theory and Skills, Humanities, and Social Sciences may be chosen from those listed below, assuming prerequisites are met. Courses from other institutions are acceptable if they fall into these broad categories and are at the level specified.|
|Communication Theory and Skills|
|ENGL 123||English Composition||3|
|ENGL 222||Business Communication||3|
|Any Communication Theory and Skills above ENGL 106||3|
|Any Humanities elective (lower or upper level)||3|
|Any Humanities Elective (Upper Level)||3|
|Physical and Life Science|
|STAT 211||Statistics with Aviation Applications||3|
|or STAT 222||Business Statistics|
|Any College Algebra or Higher Math or any Statistics Credit cannot be awarded for STAT 211 or STAT 222||3|
|Any Computer Science||3|
|MGMT 201||Principles of Management||3|
|ACCT 210||Financial Accounting||3|
|MMIS 221||Introduction to Management Information Systems||3|
|ACCT 312||Managerial Accounting||3|
|OBLD 317||Organizational Behavior||3|
|MGMT 325||Social Responsibility and Ethics in Management||3|
|FINE 332||Corporate Finance I||3|
|Total Degree Requirements||60|
Estimate your tuition by using the Tuition Calculator
Learn more about the benefits of an Online Degree
Learn about our General Education
- Drone Innovation, Vertical Farming Tech Top Embry-Riddle Entrepreneurship Competition
- Young Eagle to Earn Associate’s, Pilot License Before High School Graduation
- Eagle takes aim at elevating her accidental aviation career
- ‘Don’t Let Your Pain Define You’: Veteran Student Determined To Earn Degree, Despite Health Challenges
- Eagle Spotlight: Senior Serves as Leader On and Off the Court
- Award-Winning Online Engineering Programs Take Off, Empowering Students
- Eagles Earn Federal Funding To Bolster Data Science Education
- Former FAA Administrator to Students: Find a Mentor and Seize the Day
- Student Research on Bird-Aircraft Collisions Draws Regulators’ Interest
- SAP Partnership Helps Eagles Become Supply Chain Standouts
- To Address Aviation Workforce Need, Embry-Riddle, IATA Partner for New Airline Management Graduate Degree Track
- Focus on Diversity Helps Ph.D. Student Win Congressional Black Caucus Scholarship
Worldwide Graduate Launches Career through Co-op/Internship Program
While finishing her bachelor’s degree in Aviation Business Administration from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Worldwide Campus, Sydney Humbert was able to implement what she learned and earned college credits while working as a government liaison for an aviation training company.