Students attending one of our concurrent enrollment programs may print their unofficial transcripts from their student center in Campus Solutions.

Request Official Transcripts

Transfer Course Credits

Embry-Riddle wants you to get credit for courses and exams that you've previously taken. Students who plan to attend their local community college before transferring to Embry-Riddle can use the Transfer Portal to get a free, unofficial estimate of how your credits, AP, CLEP and IB exams will transfer to different ERAU degree programs.  


The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) is a federal law designed to protect the privacy of and limit access to student educational records. FERPA grants students certain rights, privileges, and protections relative to the identifiable information contained in their educational records maintained by the University.

Each year, the University catalog contains annual disclosure information about FERPA. Students may request additional information regarding FERPA, or a copy of the University document describing the regulations implementing this act, by contacting their campus Registrar/Records and Registration Office. Click here to review Embry-Riddle's FERPA Policy.

Contact Us

Gaetz Aerospace Institute