Become a Resident Partner
Resident Partners within the John Mica Engineering and Aerospace Innovation Complex at Embry-Riddle Research Park are key to the success of the start-up Tenant Partners’ success. Providing professional advice, direction and services, your company will be positioned to make early connections and long term relationships with companies that are on a track to success. Co-locating your business with the start-ups is mutually advantageous. The start-ups will naturally align with the occupants of the building for the necessary business services. To facilitate the relationship, Resident Partners will provide a number of pro bono service hours to the start-ups. Be there at the start of something big. The opportunities for partnership and growth will be immeasurably valuable for your company as you support start-up ventures in advancing new technologies toward commercialization and launch. Invest in the future as a Resident Partner.
Resident Partners will become part of the University community and will enjoy these advantages:
- ERAU credentials for your staff
- Sign in lobby
- Name and logo placed on office suite
- Name and logo on website linked to your company’s webpage
- Invitations to all MicaPlex Speaker Series lectures and events
- Invitations to Industry Advisory Board dinners
- Access to research librarians
- Privileges to reserve MicaPlex conference rooms
- Dedicated office space including power, phone, internet and furniture
For Florida startups who need resources to start, scale, and stay in the state, StarterStudio serves as a hub for education, accelerator programs, funding, mentoring, and collaborative work spaces.
Vann Data has been providing network, security and information technology solutions to Central Florida businesses since 1978.