Embry-Riddle’s Technology Transfer Office, a part of the Legal Department, secures intellectual property protection for the inventions produced as part of the university’s research enterprise. But patents and copyrights are only the first step in translating research results into real-world products. Embry-Riddle technologies are now showcased to potential industry partners through a dedicated marketing website. You can search, browse, and view details about Embry-Riddle inventions available for licensing.
The Technology Transfer Office is available to provide presentations on the subjects of technology transfer, intellectual property or research commercialization.
- Eagles Partner With Alumna-Owned Drone Firm To Fight Wildfires, Protect First Responders
- Concussion-Detecting Helmets, 3D Printing Software Among Innovations Presented at Eagle Startup Showcase
- Breast Cancer Detection, Water Filtration and Bridge Health Innovations Top Embry-Riddle’s Competition for Entrepreneurs
- To Help Create High-Paying Jobs, Cici and Hyatt Brown Pledge $25 Million, Matching State of Florida Support for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Eagle Entrepreneur Takes Top Prize — Again
- New to Volusia County, Ocellott Goes Next Level at the MicaPlex
- Embry-Riddle's Research Park Boasts Big Returns in New Economic Impact Study
- Award-Winning Embry-Riddle Engineer Shares Thought Leadership on How 5G Impacts Aviation