Technology Transfer Office
Embry-Riddle’s Technology Transfer Office, a part of the Legal Department, secures intellectual property protection for the inventions produced as part of the university’s research enterprise. But patents and copyrights are only the first step in translating research results into real-world products. Embry-Riddle technologies are now showcased to potential industry partners through a dedicated marketing website. You can search, browse, and view details about Embry-Riddle inventions available for licensing.
The Technology Transfer Office is available to provide presentations on the subjects of technology transfer, intellectual property or research commercialization.
- Embry-Riddle Business Competition Gives Student-Run Startups a Boost
- Embry-Riddle’s Research Park Adds Advanced Technology and Manufacturing Center
- L3Harris Technologies, Eagles Send 3D Printed Devices to the International Space Station
- Florida Cybersecurity Task Force Works to Improve Safety for All
- Students Collaborate on Inventions that Support Industry, Hands-On Learning
- VerdeGo Aero, Embry-Riddle Team Up to Mitigate Electric Aircraft Noise
- Undergrads Take to the Wind Tunnel to Build a Better Surfboard
- Embry-Riddle’s Economic Impact in Florida, Arizona Surpasses $2.3 Billion, New Report Concludes