Technology Transfer Office
Embry-Riddle’s Technology Transfer Office, a part of the Legal Department, secures intellectual property protection for the inventions produced as part of the university’s research enterprise. But patents and copyrights are only the first step in translating research results into real-world products. Embry-Riddle technologies are now showcased to potential industry partners through a dedicated marketing website. You can search, browse, and view details about Embry-Riddle inventions available for licensing.
The Technology Transfer Office is available to provide presentations on the subjects of technology transfer, intellectual property or research commercialization.
- Embry-Riddle’s Economic Impact in Florida, Arizona Surpasses $2.3 Billion, New Report Concludes
- ‘New Space’ Company Lands at Embry-Riddle’s MicaPlex
- Unison Industries Partners with Embry-Riddle to Launch New Professional Development Program
- Alumna Uses 3-D Printing to Help Guide, Control ‘Asteroid Jumping’ Spacecraft
- Research Park Partner Releases All-in-One Weather Station
- MicaPlex Company Techfit Digital Surgery Scores Big Points
- Florida’s Lieutenant Governor Visits Embry-Riddle as MicaPlex Tenant Sensatek Hits $3.5M Mark
- Graduate Student's Work Advances Space Communication Systems