The Convergence Zone: Where Entrepreneurs & Opportunity Meet
The MicaPlex, the cornerstone building of the Research Park at Embry-Riddle in Daytona Beach, Florida presents a unique collaborative opportunity for business and the university community to develop, refine and bring new products and technological services to market.
Start-up companies have a tremendous advantage when there is a network of support to shepherd them through the stages of product/service development toward market readiness.
As an incubator space, the facilities and occupants of the MicaPlex will provide such a network which extends to the University, not only at the Daytona Beach Campus, but to resources on the Prescott, Arizona, campus and the extensive network that is the Worldwide Campus.
Launch Your Venture
We’re looking for university student-led startups with revolutionary ideas that will change the future of the aviation, aerospace and engineering industries. Successful projects will feature scalable transformative technologies led by strong management teams capable of launching disruptive innovation.
Who Occupies the MicaPlex?
Technology-focused companies will benefit from the resources and facilities within the Embry-Riddle Research Park and the University.
Established companies provide services to startup Tenant Partners while benefiting from the resources of the Research Park and the University.
The Center for Entrepreneurship educates and connects entrepreneurs seeking to establish and grow high-value, high-growth companies.
University FacultyUniversity research is guided by faculty who possess the experience and intellectual acumen to provide subject matter expertise for technology-focused companies.
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral StudentsStudents at all degree levels and within all academic disciplines provide an educated and energetic labor force for research, development and production.
- National Science Foundation Backs Eagle Research To Enable 'Smart' 3D Manufacturing
- Drone Innovation, Vertical Farming Tech Top Embry-Riddle Entrepreneurship Competition
- Eagles Partner With Alumna-Owned Improving Aviation To Fight Wildfires, Protect First Responders
- Concussion-Detecting Helmets, 3D Printing Software Among Innovations Presented at Eagle Startup Showcase
- Breast Cancer Detection, Water Filtration and Bridge Health Innovations Top Embry-Riddle’s Competition for Entrepreneurs
- To Help Create High-Paying Jobs, Cici and Hyatt Brown Pledge $25 Million, Matching State of Florida Support for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Eagle Entrepreneur Takes Top Prize — Again
- New to Volusia County, Ocellott Goes Next Level at the MicaPlex