The overall goal of the Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement SIT is to establish a culture of philanthropy that supports ERAU's advancement and aligns with the goals of its Strategic Plan:
- Institutional Engagement: Engage the entire University in support of philanthropy and alumni and donor engagement.
- Alumni Engagement: Purposefully engage alumni, increasing alumni involvement, pride, volunteerism, and giving.
- Donor Base Growth and Retention: Grow donor base by identifying and engaging new individual and corporate prospects and establishing a culture of philanthropy. Improve donor retention through effective outreach and engagement.
- Comprehensive Campaign: Plan and execute ERAU's first comprehensive campaign with a focus on student and faculty support.
- Chair: Kelly Dowling, Senior Vice President for Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement
- James Gregory, Dean, College of Engineering — Daytona Beach
- Alan Stolzer, Dean, College of Aviation — Daytona Beach
- Ken Witcher, Dean, College of Aeronautics — Worldwide
- Steve Bobinsky, Executive Director of Development — Prescott
- Edmund Odartey, Executive Director of Alumni Relations
- John Neff, Executive Director, Development Services