The overall goal of the Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement SIT is to establish a culture of philanthropy, rooted in lifelong relationships with alumni, friends, corporations, and foundations, that supports ERAU’s advancement and aligns with the goals of its Strategic Plan. The plan focuses on five primary strategies to meet this goal:
- Organization: Achieve Divisional organizational excellence and engage the entire campus in support of philanthropy and alumni and donor engagement.
- Engage Alumni: Purposefully engage alumni, increasing alumni involvement, pride, volunteerism, and giving.
- Grow Donor Base: Grow donor base by identifying and engaging new prospects and establishing a culture of philanthropy.
- Generate Increased Major Gift Revenues: Launch programs for major giving, corporate/ foundation giving, donor relations, and planned.
- Board of Trustees: Support the Board’s leadership of philanthropy efforts.
At this unprecedented time, Embry-Riddle students are facing new challenges and our alumni and other donors have stepped up serve.
The Eagles Care Student Emergency Assistance Fund was launched to cover unexpected costs related to travel, access to technology, health and wellness and other unbudgeted circumstances and expenses.
In addition to a comprehensive restructuring of Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement which allows for dynamic, high-impact engagement with donors, alumni, faculty, staff, students, and other stakeholders, through the support of the Development and Alumni tea, the University is enhancing:
- Major gifts campaigns.
- Engaging alumni opportunities.
- Board of Trustees prospecting and giving.
- Giving circle programs.
- Dr. Ron Madler, Dean, College of Engineering – Prescott
- Dr. Alan Stolzer, Dean, College of Aviation – Daytona Beach
- Dr. Ken Witcher, Dean, College of Aeronautics – Worldwide
- Steve Bobinsky, Executive Director of Development – Prescott
- Donald Hale, Executive Director of Philanthropy – Daytona Beach and Worldwide
- Bill Thompson, Executive Director of Alumni Relations
- John Neff, Executive Director, Development Services