You received an email in the account you used to apply. This email has your login information. Once you log into ERNIE, click on "Campus Solutions" on the right side of the page. This is where your “To Do” list is located.
At the top of the page is “Office Apps.” Click on this and you will see Outlook. This is where your ERAU email is located.
Next step is to pay your nonrefundable tuition deposit. Your tuition deposit must be paid before you can apply for your I-20. Pay your tuition deposit.
Check your ERNIE account daily and complete all items in your Task List. Also check your ERAU email and respond to requests. If you have questions, you can always email ERLI@erau.edu or schedule a virtual appointment. You will also receive an invitation in your email to an ERLI Take-off: Pack Your Bags webinar.
Health insurance is mandatory for all international students. You will be automatically charged for a Health Insurance Student Plan. If you have insurance that meets ERAU’s minimum requirements, you can apply for an insurance waiver through ERNIE. Midterm students should email a copy of front and back of their insurance card to ERLI@erau.edu to get an insurance waiver.
Tuition is due at the first day of class. Students can pay with a credit card, cashier’s check, or electronic transfer. By the first day of class, the balance can be paid in full or students can enroll into a payment plan for $65 and pay the first installment with the $65 payment plan fee. Students can email Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to use your ERAU email and include your student ID!
Students have two options for housing: on-campus and off-campus.
Housing is difficult to find, so plan to look for housing as soon as possible. ERLI does not facilitate host families or home stays. Students are responsible for finding housing on their own.
On-campus housing: Students who want to live on campus, must apply for housing and pay a housing deposit. New students will receive an email when the housing application is open for them. If you know you want to live on campus, complete the application as soon as possible—housing fills up fast!
- Students who apply for fall semester housing will need to sign a contract for two semesters.
- Students who apply for spring or summer housing must reapply for the following semester.
- Students will have at least one roommate and will probably share a bathroom with at least three other students.
- Students who are 21 or older cannot live on campus.
- Students who want to live on-campus must contact ERLI@erau.edu first.
- On-campus housing might be available for midterm students. Midterm students who want to live on campus should contact ERLI@erau.edu as soon as possible to learn more.
Off-campus housing: Students who want to live off campus need to secure a place as soon as possible. Many students rent a room and live with roommates. Also, students who live off campus will probably need a car. Some suggested sites to search for off-campus housing include Eagle Landing Apartments, Riddle Rentals & Roommates, forrent.com and apartments.com. Be aware of scammers!
You must complete 2 health requirements prior to attending classes.
- Medical Report Form
- Immunization History
You can find these tasks in your ERNIR account. Complete and submit your forms on the Daytona Beach Health Services Portal. For questions, please contact Health Services at either email@example.com or 386-226-7917.
For Medical Report Form:
- If you have medical records, you can upload your documents as an attachment but they must be translated to English.
For Immunization History:
- If you have immunization records, you can upload your documents as an attachment but they must be translated to English.
- If you are missing shots or cannot verify immunizations, you can get those vaccinations in your home country before you leave or in the U.S. after you arrive at the university.
All students living on campus are required to purchase a meal plan. Students who live off-campus have the option to purchase a meal plan if they want to. Click here to see the Meal Plan Options.
Every student is required to have an EagleCard. This card is your access key, campus debit card, library card and meal plan card, and can even be used for purchases and discounts off-campus. Apply for your card.
Log into your ERNIE account, and in your To Do list, you will find your Financial Disclosure Form.
Here are step-by-step instructions to complete the required Financial Disclosure Form.
International Student Services and ERLI will send you emails often about pre-arrival webinars, orientation and other events. It is very important to check this email often.