The Embry-Riddle Language Institute (ERLI) is an intensive English Program. We provide academic English language and culture instruction to non-native speakers of English. We offer classes with 6 starting points per year (2 in spring, 2 in summer, and 2 in fall). ERLI does not offer beginning level English.
ERLI classes meet in person at Embry-Riddle's Daytona Beach campus. Learn more about the facilities, services, and programs available at the Daytona Beach, FL campus.
Students can enter the University after finishing the program if they meet all other university admission requirements. They may also enter if they receive a high enough TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo score.
Download an ERLI flyer to share with friends, family, and sponsors.
- ERLI students come from more than 10 countries
- ERLI students have full access to Embry-Riddle facilities, including gym, library, and student center
- ERLI students attend over 20 hours of class weekly
- ERLI curriculum includes aviation-related English
- All instructors have a M.A. in Applied Linguistics/TESOL
- ERLI students participate in field trips and cultural activities
- ERLI students have an opportunity to join Embry-Riddle's student clubs
- ERLI is CEA accredited and a member of EnglishUSA
The Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Embry-Riddle Language Institute (ERLI) is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation for the period August 2021 through August 2031 and agrees to uphold the CEA Standards for English Language Programs and Institutions. CEA is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency for English language programs and institutions in the U.S. For further information about this accreditation, please contact CEA, 1001 N. Fairfax Street, Suite 630, Alexandria, VA 22314, (703) 665-3400, www.cea-accredit.org.