Students have access to ERNIE and ERAU email for two years from the date of your last completed course or graduation. If your account shows as disabled, you must re-apply to the university to re-enable your account and register for classes.
For any other account related issue, please use our Chat service or call directly to speak with technical support. For security purposes, we are unable to process account related issues via email.
- Call Directly
- Daytona Beach: 386-226-6990
- Prescott: 928-777-6990
- Worldwide Toll Free in the U.S.: 866-227-8325
- Worldwide Outside of the U.S.: +1-386-226-6990
Other ERAU services available to alumni / past attendees:
- Official Transcript Request – This requires your 9 digit student id number
- 1098T Tax Form Request
- Alumni Online Community: Stay informed about alumni events and search for former classmates.